Bespoke Asian Health & Lifestyle Events
Annual Events are celebrated worldwide and hosted by various organizations in SA and its cities.
World Tai Chi & Qigong Day
Always held on "last Saturday of April" each year, 10 am local time, worldwide. https://www.worldtaichiday.org/.
World Wushu-KungFu Day
Always held on "2nd Saturday in August" each year, The IWUF (International Wushu Federation) celebrate.php
World Health Qigong Day
Always held on the "2nd or 3rd Saturday of September" each year, 10 am local time, worldwide http://www.ihqfo.org/en/index.php
An accessible way to daily implementation of the “mysteries” of Chinese medicine, philosophy, cuisine, exercise as therapy, fitness, and overall wellness. Dissect Yin Yang concepts. Elevate an understanding of Balance.
Amplify living in the moment, as well as improve upon and maintain the self. Explore as we assist a bespoke journey within the realms of Asian cuisine, medicine, philosophy, and exercise.
Asia is home to some of the most culturally and scientifically advanced societies as well as medical health systems in the world. The experiences of ancient knowledge systems that are thousands of years old have much to offer modern society. Disease prevention & defense is known as Yang Sheng 養生/养生, “Nourishing Life”.
Need to Know Details
Traveling interests will be accommodated on a need basis.
- Dates are subject to change with prior notification.
- All training is conducted at IKWCenter unless a request is made for us to travel & teach in your area (T&C’s will apply)
- Credit: Certificates issued where applicable.
- Training is conducted by Dr. Jeff Lan and senior internationally certified coaches.
- Workshops, Classes and Talks are open to all; regardless if you have experience or not.
- Seminars are geared up for the skilled and advanced players and those with experience.
Workshops and seminars will be published on this event page for your convenience. Please bookmark this page or subscribe to our newsletter.
The A, B, C Process
- Easy Acess Train or Teach Courses
- Train Classical Medical Qigong & Martial Art by Routine/Style
- Chinese Martial Art Healing Courses
- International Merit, Social & Travel
Teaching you how to return to health and to stay healthy.
Qualifying in the required levels will enable you to teach within SA and the Africa region. Once qualified at Chih 1-3 level, IKLWC will guide students/instructors who wish to further their training to proceed to international accreditation. Recognition of Prior Learning is acknowledged throughout.
Teach or Heal Self.
Learn or amplify to Teach or Help to Heal the Self.
The process of learning is to complete a preparatory level in preparation for the more advanced levels.
- A = Zhan Zhuang (Classics)
- B = Keep The Mind in One (Classics)
- C = Routine/Style of Choice
- Health Qigong players may exclude or include the Classics by choice
Besides training and accrediting our own IKLWC members; we are able to assist clubs, schools, centers in South Africa and Africa to gain credentials that will rank among the world best; regardless of style or system taught.
SHORT COURSE PROGRAMS
Martial Arts & Healing
Ancient Knowledge Systems are methods of training and healing which assist us to return to health and to stay healthy. Disease prevention is the foremost form of medicinal health.
Easy Access Training
Instructor’s Training Program covers 2 modules. Practitioner In-Depth Understanding – 32hrs Teaching Technical Advice & Implementation – 16hrs. Chih 1-3 Concluding with a practical and theory examination.
Classics By Routine
Each routine is taught once per week over 3 months a) Dayan Yang Sheng Gong Program b) Tian Dao Gong Program c) Keep The Mind In One. On completion ability to train and instruct the specific routine.
Go to our center for more choices.